We take Health & Safety very seriously and comply with CDM Regulations 2015 in the capacity of Principal Contractor or Contractor.
We hold CHAS, Constructionline and SMAS accreditations and are fully insured.
All employees are 100% CSCS qualified with City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 in their relevant trade. We are continually updating & training our employees resulting in a workforce that is more than adequately qualified to work alongside the high standards of today’s construction sites.
Our full time Health, Safety and Training Manager, Tony Reed and has over 10 years experience providing the following services:
- Developing site specific Health & Safety Construction Phase plans
- Site safety auditing
- Site specific risk assessments, method statements COSHH assessments
- Identifying training needs to comply with current regulations
- Delivering in-house training including MEWPS, face-fit and first aid
- Executive member of Four Construction Training Group and full member of International Institute of Risk & Safety Management
- Mentoring our apprenticeship program through the CITB
Tony’s qualifications & certifications include the following
- IPAF Approved Training Instructor
- AET Level 3 (Adult Education Teaching)
- Nebosh Certification of Occupational Health & Safety
- Institute of Occupational Safety & Health Graduate Member
- First Aid Trainer & Assessor